- Vanilla extract1 Teaspoons
- Cream1 Cupsheavy whipping
- White sugar3/4 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1 1/2 Cups
- Baking Powder2 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
1) Heat the oven to 175 C (350 F). Grease a 9” square pan.
2) Continue to beat eggs in a small bowl until it becomes thick. Add vanilla and sugar and beat it again.
3) Mix flour with baking powder and salt and combine the mixture with the whipping cream until it becomes fully merged.
4) Fill up the pan with the batter and bake for about 30 minutes or until an inserted teaser comes out clean.
5) Chill the cake to make it ready to serve.
6) Garnish it with strawberries, cherries, or any fruit you like to.
Do you love cream cake? Well, the truth is that there are so many cake recipes out there. A lot of chefs and cake makers try to come up with unique recipes. I also intend to make special and innovative cakes at home. In this effort, I was able to make this oyummy special creamy cake. It has cream and cream on all the sides. The cake is added with heavy whipping cream for giving it a tasty and fluffy feel.