- Applesauce1/3 Cups
- Vanilla extract1/2 Teaspoons
- Almond Flour1/2 Cups
- Tapioca Flour1/3 Cups
- Cinnamon1/2 Teaspoonsground
- Baking Soda1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Pinch
- Water3 Tablespoons
- Coconut oil1 1/2 Teaspoons
1) Break open the eggs in a large bowl and beat them lightly.
2) Add vanilla extract and applesauce in the bowl and mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
3) Place almond flour in a bowl and add baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and tapioca flour in it. Mix well so that everything is well combined.
4) Add the almond flour mixture to the egg mixture and do mix well until the mixture is quite smooth.
5) Add water in the batter according to the thickness you want to achieve. Do set the bowl aside for about 15 minutes.
6) Add coconut oil in a griddle and place the griddle over medium heat; let the oil melt.
7) Drop the batter in the griddle with the help of a large tablespoon and cook for about 4 minutes so that the edges turn dry.
8) Turn over the pancakes and cook for another 3 minutes.
9) Serve the paleo applesauce pancakes in the breakfast as desired.
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast? Do prepare these delicious pancakes in the morning and get to enjoy a perfect breakfast. Tapioca flour makes these pancakes quite light while the combination of cinnamon and apple sauce gives it a sweet aroma. Do spread some honey or lemon juice over the pancakes and serve these pancakes in the breakfast. You may add any of your favorite toppings instead of honey or lemon juice.