- Butter1 Teaspoons
1) Place a large skillet over medium heat and let it get hot; add butter in the skillet and let it melt.
2) Put the banana chunks in a bowl and mash it well with a fork so that bananas get a wet consistency.
3) Add egg in the bowl and mix well so that the batter is quite smooth.
4) Now transfer the batter into the skillet and make two pancakes out of it.
5) Cook for about 3 minutes so that the edges are quite dry and the bubbles are formed.
6) Turn over the pancakes and cook for about 2 minutes so that the pancakes are quite browned.
7) Serve these delicious paleo banana pancakes in the breakfast.
Paleo banana pancakes serve to be a perfect breakfast for you – the great thing about these pancakes is that kids also love these pancakes. Most of the time, I am quite short of time in the morning, so I love to have some quick and easy breakfast. This is the instance where paleo banana pancakes come in handy and I prepare these amazing pancakes. A great way to use up bananas, these pancakes can be prepared in just about 10 minutes or so.