- Almond flour2 1/2 Cupsblanched
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Sea Salt3/4 Teaspoons
- Coconut Oil1/4 Cupsmelted and cooled
- Raw honey1 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F and arrange a sheet of parchment paper over a baking sheet.
2) Place almond flour in a bowl and add sea salt and baking soda in it; mix well.
3) Then add coconut oil in the bowl and mix well until the oil is well incorporated.
4) Break open the eggs in a small cup and beat them well.
5) Add honey in the bowl along with beaten eggs and mix well again so that a dough ball is formed.
6) Transfer the batter to the baking dish using an ice-cream scoop. Place the dough balls at a distance for about 3-4 inches from each other.
7) Generously press the dough balls so that the dough balls take the shape of biscuits.
8) Now place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes so that the biscuits are well set and turn light brown in color.
9) Serve the paleo biscuits along a cup of tea and enjoy a perfect afternoon.
Looking for some great biscuits? Then do prepare these delicious paleo biscuits and give your taste buds a perfect treat. Do serve these biscuits along a cup of tea and enjoy a great breakfast. My friend Paul says that these biscuits also go great if served along some fruit jam such as strawberry jam or apple jam. The great thing is that you can prepare these biscuits in just about half an hour or so.