- Coconut Oil1/2 Cups
- Coconut Sugar1/4 Cups
- Lemon Extract1 Teaspoons
- Sea Salt3/4 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda1/2 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Almond Meal1 1/2 Cups
- Blueberries1 Cupsfresh
- Coconut Butter1/2 Cupsmelted
- Raw Honey1/2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F. Arrange paper liners over muffin cups.
2) Break open the eggs in a bowl and beat well.
3) Then add lemon extract, coconut oil, lemon zest, and coconut sugar in it. Mix well.
4) Place baking powder in a bowl and add baking soda and salt in it. Mix well.
5) Do use a rubber spatula to add almond meal in the bowl.
6) Now add the egg mixture in the almond meal mixture and mix well until the mixture is quite smooth.
7) Then add blueberries in the bowl and mix well.
8) Transfer the batter to the lined muffin cups using an ice cream scooper. Do fill the muffin cups 75 %.
9) Place the muffin cups in the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes; do make sure that a teaser poked in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
10) Mix lemon juice with honey and coconut butter in a small bowl until the mixture is quite smooth. Now spread the mixture over the muffin cups.
11) Serve the paleo blueberry lemon muffins as a perfect afternoon snack.
If you are looking for some perfect afternoon snack, do try these delicious blueberry lemon muffins. The taste is so amazing that I look to prepare whenever I get some spare time. Do prepare these eggs in just about an hour or so.