- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Fennel Bulbs2chopped
- Whitefish fillets1 1/2 Pounds
- Saffron1 Pinch
- Fennel Seeds1 Tablespoons
- Tomatoes1 Cupsdiced
- Water1 Cups
1) Pour olive oil in a medium-sized skillet and bring it over medium heat; let the oil get hot.
2) Add onion and fennel bulbs in the oil and cook well for about 5 minutes so that the onions get soft.
3) Then add tomatoes, whitefish, water, fennel seeds, and saffron in the skillet and let the mixture come to a boil.
4) Cover the skillet and remove it from heat. Let the skillet stay so for about 10 minutes so that the fish can be flaked easily with a fork.
5) Serve the paleo poached whitefish with bread or rice.
Fish is always great to have – paleo poached whitefish is another such example! Do use any of your favorite fish in the recipe. The great thing is that you can make it quite easily! Get to prepare it in just about half an hour.