- Mayonnaise1/4 Cups
- Red Onion1/4 CupsChopped
- Tomato1/2 CupsChopped
- Dill Pickle Relish2 Tablespoons
- Piri Piri Pepper1/2 TeaspoonsGround
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Tilapia Fillets2 of 4 ounce each
- Old Bay Seasoning1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Pepperjack Cheese4 Slices
- Whole Wheat Bread4 SlicesToasted
Steps to make Pan Fried Tilapia Sandwich Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together piri piri, relish, tomato, mayonnaise and onion.
2) Add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Leave aside.
3) Coat the Tilapia fish with garlic powder and seafood seasoning.
4) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame. Add the Tilapia and fry until golden brown on either side.
5) Top each fried fillet with two slices of jack cheese and cover the skillet. Allow the cheese to melt.
6) Now place the cooked cheesey tilapia fillets on top of toasted bread slices.
7) Top with the sauce made in step 1 and then close the sandwich with bread slice. Enjoy!
Pan Fried Tilapia Sandwich Recipe is a super delicious fish sandwich, sure to be liked if you love fish! Features grilled tilapia in some stunning garlic, butter and old bay flavors! The topping and the bread can be of your choice although I would recommend, jack cheese and mayonnaise toppings inside multigrain toasted bread!