- Butter1/4 Cups
- Chicken Breasts2bone-in skin-on
- Celery3 Stalks
- Fresh Rosemary1 Tablespoons
- Fresh lemon thyme leaves1 Teaspoons
- Paprika1/2 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Seasoned Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- White Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- Salt and Black Pepperto taste
1) Put butter in a large skillet and bring it over heat; let the butter melt.
2) Add chicken pieces in the skillet (keeping the skin-side down).
3) Cook the chicken pieces for about 5 minutes so that they start turning crispy and brown.
4) Then turn over the chicken pieces and put cubed potatoes, carrot pieces, and celery slices around the chicken pieces.
5) Chop lemon thyme and rosemary together and spread the mixture over chicken and the veggies.
6) Add salt, garlic powder, white pepper, black pepper, seasoned salt, and paprika and mix well so that the spices are well infused in the mixture.
7) Cover the skillet and cook for about 50 minutes so that the chicken is not pink anymore and the juices are quite clear; insert an instant read thermometer in the bone and make sure that the temperature is about 74 C/ 165 F.
8) Serve the pan roasted chicken breasts with bread or rice, a veggie salad, and a sauce.
Chicken is such an amazing meat type that can be cooked in don’t know how many ways – Most of the chefs love to cook chicken curries, but this time I decided to roast chicken – and that too in a pan. Not only delicious in taste, pan roasted chicken is quite healthier too. Butter, potatoes, celery, carrots, rosemary, and thyme give it the perfect health punch while paprika, garlic powder, white pepper, and seasoned salt make it quite spicy. Get to prepare this delicious pan roasted chicken in just about an hour.