- Red Snapper Fillets2
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Lemon JuiceOf 1 Lemon
- Rice Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Mustard Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Honey1 Tablespoons
- Green Onions1/4 CupsChopped
- Ginger1 TeaspoonsMinced
1) Wash the snapper fillets thoroughly in clean water. Drain well ans set aside to let dry.
2) Take a bowl and whis together honey, lime juice, rice vinegar and olive oil.
3) Add ginger, green onions and mustard. Toss and coat thoroughly.
4) Heat up a non stick pan over high flame.
5) Coat the fillets with the prepared mixture and fry in the pan, giving 4 minutes to either side.
6) Turn the pan heat down to low and top with the remaining mixture.
7) Leave to cook for a few minutes. Serve hot!
If your significant ones are not fish fans, make them taste this Pan Seared Red Snapper Recipe. A perfect gourmet fish dish with just the right balance and flavors. Serve with your favorite boiled or blanched vegetables. Top with the sauce and enjoy a wonderful meal.