- Tilapia Fillets4
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour1/2 Cups
- Butter2 Tablespoons
1) Coat the fillets with salt and black pepper.
2) Then coat both sides of the fillets with flour.
3) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over high flame. Fry the fillets, giving 5 minutes to each side.
4) Once done, the fillets should be super soft and tender. During the last minute of the frying process, season the fillets with melted butter and serve instantly!
This Pan Seared Tilapia Recipe is a wonderfully easy and tasty way to cook your favorite seafood dish. Makes for a perfectly fit meal if served on a cold night with blanched vegetables or white boiled rice. Simple and healthy!