- Panang Curry Paste5 Tablespoons
- Coconut Milk4 Cups
- Chicken Breast2/3 PoundsBoneless and 1 inch slice
- Palm Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Fish SauceTo Taste
- Kaffir Lime Leaves6
- Red Chile Peppers2Sliced
- Thai Basil Leaves1/4 Cups
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame and add the curry paste.
2) Stir fry the curry paste and pour in the coconut milk. Stir well over flame.
3) Add in the chicken and stir fry for 12-15 minutes time or until the chicken is tender.
4) Add lime leaves, fish sauce and palm sugar to the mixture. Toss and mix thoroughly.
5) The more fish sauce you add, the more spicy the meal would be. Add more of it if desired.
6) Top with basil leaves and red chile pepper before serving!
Panang is a name of an island in Southern Thailand. Panang Curry Chicken Recipe is a vintage Thai stir fried dish with lots of ingredients and flavors. It is typical of the southern Thailand region. The dish tastes exactly like the one served at Chinese or Thai restaurants. An awesome awesome meal!