- Canned Tuna12 Ounces
- Pasta1 Pounds
- Kalamata Olives12Sliced
- Pine Nuts3 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
- Basil4 OuncesChopped
- Feta Cheese2 Ounces
- Olive Oil6 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Lemon
Steps to make Pasta al Mediterraneo Recipe:
1) Fill a stock pot with water and mix in some salt. Bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Add pasta to the boiling water. Boil over moderate flame for 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) Take a bowl and mix together pine nuts, garlic, basil, parsley, feta cheese and olives.
4) Add tuna to the bowl and toss thoroughly with all ingredients.
5) Mix lemon juice and olive oil in the boiled pasta.
6) Mix together the pasta and the tossed tuna mixture. Serve!
I have run out of superlatives, because I just cannot describe how amazing this Pasta al Mediterraneo Recipe. From the cooking time to the difficulty level to the delicious flavors, everything about this delicious seafood pasta meal is just incredible! Enjoy