- Sesame Seeds1/4 Cups
- Bow tie pasta16 Ounces
- Vegetable Oil1/2 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/3 Cupslight
- Rice Vinegar1/3 Cups
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
- White Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Ginger1/2 Teaspoonsground
- Black Pepper1/4 Teaspoonsground
- Chicken breast meat3 Cupscooked
- Cilantro1/3 Cupschopped
- Green Onion1/3 Cupschopped
1) Place a skillet over medium heat and let it get hot.
2) Then add sesame seeds in the skillet and cook them until they are gently toasted. Do stir them constantly.
3) Remove the skillet from heat and set it aside.
4) Add lightly salted water in a pot and bring over heat. Allow the mixture to boil.
5) Add pasta in the pot and cook it for about 10 minutes so that it is well cooked.
6) Remove the pasta from the pot and use cold water to rinse it well so that it becomes well chilled.
7) Transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
8) Take a jar that has a tight lid and add vegetable oil in it.
9) Then add pepper, roasted sesame seeds, and soy sauce in it.
10) Now add vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, and ginger in the jar.
11) Shake the jar well so that everything is well mixed.
12) Transfer the sesame dressing over the cooked pasta and mix well so that the pasta is well coated with the sauce.
13) Add green onion, chicken, and cilantro over pasta and mix well so that everything is well mixed.
14) Serve this delicious sesame pasta chicken salad plain or with some rice.
Looking for a perfect chicken Salad? Here is one for you. This delicious sesame pasta chicken salad is great to have in the summers. Take the salad along you for a picnic and I am sure that your friends will fall in love with it. I am saying this because I also enjoyed it while I was on a picnic with my pals. Marinating it for some time enhances its taste too.