- Penne Pasta1/2 Pounds
- Lean Ground Beef1/2 Pounds
- Grated Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cups
- Pasta Sauce26 Ounces1 Jar
- Ricotta Cheese15 Ounces1 Container
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese8 OuncesDivided
- Beaten Egg1
1) Preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F) and grease a baking dish of 2 1/2 quart size.
2) In a large pot, boil slightly salted water cook pasta into it for 10 minutes or until al dente and drain the pasta properly.
3) Cook lean ground beef in a large skillet, over medium heat and when it turns brown, stir in pasta sauce and then remove it from heat.
4) Properly mix beaten egg, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
5) Now make a layer on baking dish with half pasta, half pasta sauce and half cheese mixture. Repeat the same process and then top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
6) Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes in preheated oven and when it gets bubbly, you can serve the Pasta Lasagna.