- Angel Hair Pasta16 Ounces
- Chicken Broth10.75 OuncesLow Sodium
- Roma (Plum) Tomatoes2 CupsDiced
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Grated Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cups
- Garlic4 ClovesMinced
- Balsamic Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Fresh Basil2 TablespoonsChopped
- Crushed Red PepperAs Per Taste
- Ground Black PepperAs Per Taste
1) Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes into a slightly salted and boiled water. Drain when pasta gets al dente.
2) On high level, heat olive oil in a large skillet and stir in garlic and onion until they turned brown.
2) Reduce heat to medium level and add vinegar, tomatoes, chicken broth and simmer it for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Add red pepper, black pepper, chopped basil and pasta, toss thoroughly with sauce and simmer for 5 more minutes.
4) Top with grated cheese and serve.
Pasta Pomodoro recipe is a light and quick meal with flavors of garlic and tomato. You can make it a main dish for dinner by adding cooked chicken breasts or shrimp. It will be a great meal for summer time and the inclusion of chicken or shrimp will increase the taste as well. Just spend valuable 30 minutes and enjoy your meal with family and friends.