- Pasta125 Grams
- Garlic Cloves2
- Onion1/4 Cupschopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Dry Basil1 Teaspoons
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoonsdried
- Chives1 Tablespoons
- Black Olives10pitted
- Balsamic Vinegar1/2 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
- Black Pepper
1) Pour water in a pan and add salt to it.
2) Bring the pan over low heat and heat it well.
3) Add pasta in the pan once the water starts to boil. Also add the garlic cloves in the pan.
4) Cook well so that the pasta is well cooked.
5) Transfer the pasta to a bowl.
6) Place all the vegetables and herbs in a bowl and mix the ingredients well.
7) Add pasta and mix well again.
8) Place the cooked garlic clove in a mortar-pestle and mash well.
9) Add vinegar, olive oil, pepper, and salt in the garlic.
10) Mix the seasoning well and add the seasoning to pasta.
11) Mix well and serve the pasta salad with pomegranate.
Pasta Salad is a delicious salad which features simple ingredients such as vinegar, olive oil, and some healthy herbs. I added red tomatoes in the recipe but you can also try adding yellow tomatoes. To make the salad a bit crunchy, I added onions as well. Lastly, I garnished the salad with pomegranate. If you are a pasta and salad lover, you must try this easy and simple recipe. You may enjoy this salad as a starter in the parties or eat it between meals.