- Butter1/2 Cups
- Olive Oil1/2 Cups
- Garlic3 Tablespoonsminced
- Parsley1 1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Red Pepper1 Pinch
- Salt and Pepperto taste
- Bow Tie Pasta16 Ounces
- Oysters10 Ouncesshucked; small; drained
- Shrimp1 1/4 Pounds
- Fresh lump crabmeat1 Pounds
- Parsley1/4 Cups
1) Add half a cup each of butter and olive oil in a saucepan and bring it over medium heat; let the butter melt.
2) Now add garlic in the pan and cook for about 3 minutes so that the garlic becomes fragrant.
3) Then add one and a quarter cup of parsley in the pan and cook for another minute.
4) Add salt and pepper, lemon juice, and red pepper in the pan and mix well; set the pan aside.
5) Pour generously sated water in a pot and bring it over heat; let the water come to a boil.
6) Add pasta in the pot and cook for about 10 minutes so that the pasta is well cooked. Drain the pasta to a colander.
7) Now pour a few cups of water in a saucepan and bring the saucepan over high heat.
8) Then add oysters and remove the pan from heat. Let the oysters stand for about 3 minutes; drain the oysters and set them aside.
9) Add quarter a cup of butter in a skillet along with a tablespoon of olive oil and bring the skillet over medium heat; let the butter melt.
10) Then add shrimp in the skillet and mix well; cook well so that the shrimp becomes pink and is quite firm.
11) Add the cooked oysters and the crab meat in the skillet and cook well so that the shrimp is opaque and the crab is quite hot.
12) Mix seafood with the pasta and then salt and pepper according to taste.
13) Add the sauce and mix generously so that the mixture is well coated with the sauce.
14) Finally spread quarter a cup of chopped parsley and serve the pasta with shrimp oysters and crab meat.
I learned to cook pasta with shrimp oysters from my grandmother; she was really great at this recipe and used to cook it on most of the family occasions. For best taste, do try using fresh versions of all the ingredients instead of the canned ones. Get to prepare this amazing sea food recipe in just about 45 minutes and serve it on any of your favorite occasions.