- Marshmallow Cream2.5 Tablespoons
- Bread Slices2
- Peanut Butter2 Tablespoons
1) For toasting, fry the bread slices in a non stick skillet over moderate flame until just brown.
2) Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
3) Spread marshmallow creme on the other slice of bread.
4) Set up both slices on a microwave proof platet. Heat on high temperature for half a minute.
5) Place one slice on the other slice, with the cream sides touching each other. Serve!
I'd pay you a 1000 bucks if your children end up not liking this PBM Sandwich Recipe . Old school combination of peanut butter and marshmellwo cream inside crispy bread slices. Stunning flavoring and too much for your children to not crave for. Use normal or toasted breads, both would work!