- Peach450 Grams
- White Onion1/4 Cupschopped
- Garlic Paste1 Teaspoons
- Ginger1 Teaspoonsgrated
- Mustard Seeds1/2 Teaspoons
- Golden Raisins1/4 Cups
- Apple Cider Vinegar3/4 Cups
- Brown Sugar1/3 Cups
- Saltto taste
1) Wash the peaches with clean water and peel them off.
2) Cut them into two equal pieces.
3) Remove the stone from the fruits and cut them into small bite-sized pieces.
4) Place garlic paste, mustard seeds, brown sugar, salt, apple cider vinegar, chopped pieces of peach, chopped onions, ginger, and golden raisins in a saucepan.
5) Bring the saucepan over medium heat for about 4 minutes or until the mixture starts to boil.
6) Reduce the heat to low and allow it to cook for about half an hour to 45 minutes so that the mixture turns thick.
7) Continue to stir the mixture to avoid scorching.
8) Turn off the stove and allow the mixture to cool for about 6 to 7 minutes.
9) Transfer the mixture into sterilized jars.
10) Place the jars in a water bath for about 15 minutes.
11) Remove the jar from water bath and place it on a kitchen towel.
12) Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature.
13) Seal the jar well and place it for 6 months in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Peach Dip is a spicy and thick dip that has great texture and taste. You need to choose such peaches that are not too hard and not too ripe. If you don’t seal the jar well, then you need to refrigerate it and make sure you use it in about 15 weeks. In this case, you don’t need to place the jar in the water bath. To give it a different taste, you can add pears and plum in it. The dip can be served with crackers, wraps, sandwiches, and rolls.