- Peach6large and ripe
- Fresh Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Yogurt8 Ounces
- Lemon Zest1 Tablespoons
- Angel Food Cake110-inch
1) Wash the peaches with clean water, peel them off, and cut them into slices.
2) Now place the peach slices in a bowl and add lemon juice in it.
3) Transfer a cup of slices in the blender and blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
4) Put yogurt in a bowl and then add peach puree and lemon zest in it. Mix well so that the mixture becomes smooth.
5) With a sharp knife, cut the cake into squares and place half of the squares in a glass dish.
6) Now transfer half of the slices over the food cake.
7) Now top it with half of the yogurt mixture and then top with remaining cake pieces.
8) Arrange peach slices over the cake squares and then finally top it with yogurt mixture.
9) Use peach slices to garnish the trifle and place it in a refrigerator until it becomes chilled.
10) Serve peach trifle as a healthy and delicious dessert.
Peach Trifle is one such dessert I always make whenever I throw a party at my home. Yes, it is a touch tough to make this trifle but the taste is certainly worth the effort. If the peaches are not that sweet, do add sugar according to taste. Make sure you use fresh and ripe peaches.