- Tomatoes1 1/2 Cupschopped
- Peanut Butter3 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Maple Syrup1 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoonsfresh
1) Place peanut butter, tomatoes, and soy sauce in a blender.
2) Pulse the ingredients for about half a minute so that the ingredients become smooth.
3) Add maple syrup and lemon juice in the blender and again blend the ingredients on high speed so that the mixture becomes smooth.
Smooth, creamy, and salty – these are the three words that best explain this delicious sauce. You may think that it’s too weird to combine peanut butter with tomatoes; but believe me, the combination is too delicious. In case your blender doesn’t support high speed option, you should use canned and stewed tomatoes instead of fresh ones. The sauce can be served with roasted vegetables, pasta, and sandwiches.