- Peanut Butter1 Cups
- White Sugar1 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Line all the baking sheets with parchment paper.
3) Place peanut butter in a bowl and add egg and white sugar in it. Mix well until the mixture becomes smooth.
4) Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet by a spoon, so that you are able to get something like biscuits’ shape.
5) Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 8 minutes. Make sure that you don’t bake for more than 8 minutes.
6) Remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve the cookies with tea or serve them buttered. These cookies are great when they are not that hard and are lightly brown in color.
I always used peanut butter as a spread or drank its milkshake, but never thought of eating cookies made of peanut butter. But then, I came across this simple recipe which let me prepare some delicious cookies. The cookies just take about 25 minutes to get ready. The recipe is so easy that the new comers to the field cooking should practice it often in order to master their baking skills. Often when I am trying a recipe, the one thing I am always worried about is the ingredients; some recipes feature a large amount of ingredients and it’s fairly difficult to handle them. But the great thing is that this recipe only features 3 ingredients; and that too are always available at home. Do replace white sugar with a bit of honey, brown sugar, or unrefined cane sugar if you are one of those who want to cut down white sugar from their diet. Do try the recipe at your home, and in case you enjoyed the biscuits, do share the recipe with your friends and family.