- Vanilla Greek-style yogurt5 Ounces
- Peanut butter2 Tablespoons
- Honey2 Tablespoons
- Cinnamon1/8 Teaspoonsground
- Chia Seeds2 Tablespoons
1) Place yogurt in a bowl and add peanut butter in it.
2) Mix well so that the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
3) Add ground cinnamon in the bowl and mix well again.
4) Then add honey in the yogurt to add a sweet texture to it. Mix well again.
5) Finally add chia seeds and then give it a final mix.
6) Serve the peanut butter fruit dip with any of your favorite fruits.
Peanut Butter is a low-calorie fruit dip, which means that it’s also great for those who are always conscious about the calories they consume. Don’t store it that long; especially if you have added chia seeds in it. I love to enjoy this dip with apples, but you may serve it with any of your favorite fruits. Get to prepare it in about 10 minutes.