- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- White Sugar2 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Butter1 1/2 Cups
- Cocoa powder3/4 Cupsunsweetened
- Buttermilk1 1/3 Cups
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- Peanut Butter1 1/2 Cups
- Confectioners' sugar4 Cupssifted
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Generously grease a baking dish with butter. Then flour it generously.
3) Place flour in a bowl and add baking soda and sugar in it. Mix the ingredients well and set the bowl aside.
4) Add a cup of butter in a saucepan and bring the pan over heat so as to melt the butter.
5) Add half a cup of cocoa in the pan and mix well again.
6) Then add eggs and buttermilk in the pan and mix well until the mixture becomes smooth.
7) Cook the mixture over medium heat and allow the mixture to boil. Do continue to stir it well.
8) Remove the pan from heat and add the mixture to the bowl. Do continue to stir well.
9) Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix well again.
10) Transfer the batter to prepared pan.
11) Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes. Make sure a teaser poked in the milled of the cake comes out clean.
12) Transfer the cake to a wire rack and allow it to cool for about 10 minutes.
13) Apply peanut butter over the warm cake and allow it to cool completely.
1) Place half a cup of butter in a pan and add quarter a cup of cocoa to it.
2) Mix well and then add buttermilk in it.
3) Bring the pan over medium heat and allow the mixture to boil. Do stir it well.
4) Place the confectioners’ sugar in a bowl and pour the butter-mixture over it. Mix well until the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Then add a teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir well again.
6) Spread the frosting over the cake and cut the cake as desired.
7) Serve this delicious peanut butter fudge cake as a perfect dessert.
A perfect chocolate cake, peanut butter fudge is great to have for any of your favorite occasions. It may look like an ordinary chocolate cake, but peanut butter is the one secret ingredient that makes it look so unique. The taste is so yummy that I always look to prepare it in case I have the required ingredients on hand. I used white sugar in the recipe but you may replace it with honey or unrefined cane sugar in case you don’t like to have white sugar. The ingredients are simple; the recipe is easy, what more do you need?