- Peanut Butter2 Tablespoons
- Fruit Preserves2 Tablespoons
- Bread Slices3
1) Heat up non stick skillet over moderate heat.
2) Toast 1 bread slice on the hot skillet until slightly brown on both sides.
3) Layer the fruit preserves on the two remaining slices.
4) Spread peanut butter on either side of the slice that was toasted.
5) Top one of the fruit preserves slices with the peanut butter slice and top with the other fruit preserve slice to complete the sandwich. Serve!
This Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich Recipe is as simple as they get. Quick, light and super easy to make. This recipe is a little different from the original one and the addition of jelly makes it all the more tasty to have for a perfect breakfast meal. Your kids would enjoy this thing!