- Peanut butter3 Tablespoons
- Milk2 Cups
- Vanilla ice cream2 Cups
- Sugar1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Ice cubes6
1) Place milk, sugar, and peanut butter in a blender.
2) Blend the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Turn off the blender to add ice cubes and vanilla ice cream.
4) Blend again for about 5 minutes on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
5) Transfer the drink into serving glasses and serve the drink chilled.
Peanut butter milkshake is a creamy and smooth combination of milk, peanut butter, and vanilla ice cream. The drink will not satisfy your appetite in a delicious way, but also gives you a lot of health benefits. If the drink is too thick, you may add half a cup of milk or a scoop of ice cream if it is otherwise. You may also add sugar in the recipe according to your taste. Give your day a perfect start with this health-filled beverage and enjoy a perfect energy punch.