- Chicken Broth1/2 Cups
- Fresh Ginger Root1 1/2 TablespoonsFresh and Minced
- Soy Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Peanut Butter3 Tablespoons
- Honey1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Hot Chile Paste2 Teaspoons
- Garlic3 ClovesMinced
- Udon Noodles8 Ounces
- Green Onions1/4 CupsChopped
- Peanuts1/4 CupsChopped
1) Boil slightly salted water in a large sauce pan. Stir in noodles and boil until soft and tender. Drain noodles and leave to cool aside.
2) This step can be started whilst the noodles are being boiled, to save extra time. Take a pan, and in it, mix together chicken broth, chopped ginger and garlic, soy sauce, honey, chilli paste, and finally peanut butter. Cook the mixture over slight heat until the peanut better starts melts fully.
3) Stir in the noodles boiled in step 1. Mix well.
4) Serve warm with peanut toppings.
Searching for quick and easy pasta recipes? Peanut Butter Noodles Recipe might just be the perfect answer to your cravings. Coming with an Italian background, and a slight Asian touch, Peanut Butter Noodles is incredibly tasty, and surprisingly easy to make.