- Ranch Dressing1/2 Cups
- Blue Cheese4 OuncesCrumbled
- Cranberries1 CupsDried
- Canned Mandarin Oranges15 Ounces
- Lettuce Leaves1 headTorn
- Pecans1 CupsChopped
- Garlic Salad Dressing1 Cups
- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and fill it with pecans. Take another bowl and fill this one with the garlic dressing.
3) Coat the chicken breasts, one by one, first in the garlic dressing, then in the pecans.
4) Set up the coated breasts on a baking sheet.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into strips.
6) Layer up a serving dish with lettuce, mandarin oranges, cranberries and blue cheese.
7) Top the dish contents with the baked chicken strips. Top with more blue cheese, and serve with Ranch Dressing.
This is one of my favorite salads. Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad Recipe features stunningly juicy and flavorful chicken breasts tossed together with crispy crunch pecan in a wonderful garlic flavored dressing! Fabulous touch to it. The oranges and cranberries give this salad the amazing sweet flavors that it has. The blue cheese compliments the sweet flavors with its tangyness to make a perfectly balanced salad!