- Penne Pasta16 Ounces
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Pancetta Bacon1/4 PoundsSliced
- Vodka1/3 Cups
- Heavy Cream1/2 Cups
- Tomato Sauce1.5 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
1) Boil the penne pasta in slightly salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
2) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Saute pancetta bacon. Stir in vodka and keep mixing well.
4) When almost half the vodka has boiled away, add cream and tomato sauce. Mix well and leave to cook for 10 minutes.
5) Add the boild penne pasta, coat well and cook for 2 minutes.
6) Top with grated Parmesan cheese and serve warm!
Pasta dishes wont get any tastier than this Penne and Vodka Sauce Recipe. Bacon, chicken or shrimps, any of the three would just rock with this amazing recipe. Such flavor, such cheese, much delight to the tongue. For more spicy touch, use more red pepper flakes to suit your tongues!