- Frozen Bread Dough1 Pounds
- Pepperoni Sausage4 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese1 CupsShredded
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
- Italian Seasoning1.5 Teaspoons
1) Flame up your oven to the 185 degree Celsius mark and slightly butter up a baking dish.
2) Make a rectangular shape out of the frozen bread dough.
3) Coat the shape with egg.
4) Fill the center of the shape with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Top with Italian Seasoning.
5) Lifting up the sides of the shape, roll it up, forming little cup like shapes.
6) Do the same with all other rolls and set them up on the greased baking dish.
7) Bake for 45 minutes in the oven. Serve!
This Pepperoni Bread Recipe is everybody's favorite. Incredible tastes and flavors of pizza in these tiny things? Amazing. You can also add Cheddar cheese to add more flavor, but this would do just as good with both Parmesan and Mozzarella.