- 80% lean ground beef chuck1 1/2 Pounds
- Kosher saltto taste
- Pepperto tastefreshly ground
- Cheddar cheese8 Slicesthin
- Sesame buns4split
- Bibb lettuce and sliced tomato
1) Place ground beef in a bowl and sprinkle with half a teaspoon of salt.
2) Transform the meat into 4 meat balls and then make it in the shape of patties (4 inch x 1 inch).
3) Make an indentation (2-inches) in the center using your thumbs so that the burgers do not bulge when they are grilled.
4) Heat the grill to high.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper on the patties.
6) Grill the patties from both sides, for 5 minutes on each side.
7) Top each of the burgers with cheese in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
8) Cover the burgers using a disposable aluminum pan.
9) Place the patties on the buns and top it with tomato and lettuce.
A delicious homemade burger, beef burger can serve to be a perfect lunch for you while you are at your workplace or at your home. You may top it with cabbage and other salads instead of lettuce and tomato. Serve your friends with this crispy burger and they will certainly appreciate your cooking skills.