- Almond Flour1 1/2 Cups
- Coconut Flour1/2 Cups
- Pumpkin pie spice5 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Kosher Salt1 Teaspoons
- Pumpkin puree15 Ounces
- Maple syrup1/2 Cups
- Coconut oil5 Tablespoons
- Pure Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F. Arrange a sheet of parchment paper over a loaf pan (9 x 5).
2) Place the almond flour in a bowl and add kosher salt, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder in it. Mix well using a whisk.
3) Place pumpkin puree in another bowl and add vanilla extract, eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup in it. Beat the mixture well so that the mixture becomes smooth.
4) Add the pumpkin puree mixture to the flour mixture and mix well so that the flour mixture is quite moistened.
5) Transfer the batter to the line loaf pan.
6) Place the loaf pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 70 minutes so that the bread is well baked; insert a poker in the bread and make sure it comes out clean.
7) Let the bread cool down in the pan for about 20 minutes; then transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool down completely.
8) Serve the paleo pumpkin bread in the breakfast with a cup of tea.
Looking for a perfectly healthy breakfast? If yes, then do prepare this delicious bread and serve it along a cup of tea in the breakfast. Moist and delicious, paleo pumpkin bread can be prepared in about one and a half hour.