- Bow Tie Pasta16 Ounces
- Olive Oil1 Teaspoons
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Chicken Breasts2Cubed
- Red Pepper FlakesTo TasteCrushed
- Sun-dried tomatoes1/3 CupsCut into Strips
- Pesto Sauce1/2 Cups
1) Boil and pasta and leave it to drain aside
2) Warm oil in a skillet. Keep the flame moderate. Saute garlic, followed by chicken, until it loses its pink color. Stir in red pepper flakes and cook for another couple of minutes.
3) Take a bowl, and mix in pasta, chicken, tomatoes and pesto sauce. Mix and coat well.
A beautifully quick and tasty recipe for Pasta and salad lovers on the go. Pesto Pasta with Chicken Recipe takes just half an hour to prepare and cook. A must learn for all diet conscious dudes and lassies out there.