- Spaghetti8 Ounces
- Basil Leaves1 Cups
- Lemon Juice1/4 Cups
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 Cloves
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Sugar snap peas8 Ounces
- Shrimp3/4 Ouncespeeled and deveined
- Red Pepper1/8 Teaspoons
1) Pour generously salted water in a pot and bring it over heat; let the water come to a boil.
2) Add spaghetti pasta in the pot and cook it for about 12 minutes; do stir well until the pasta is well cooked but is still firm if bitten.
3) Transfer the pasta to a colander and set it aside.
4) Add 3 tbsp of olive oil in a blender and then add basil, garlic, salt, and lemon juice in it; mix well until the mixture is quite smooth.
5) Add 2 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet and bring it over medium heat; let the oil get hot.
6) Then add sugar snap peas in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes so that the peas become tender.
7) Now add red pepper and shrimp in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes so that the shrimp is well cooked and is quite pink; make sure the meat is not transparent from the center.
8) Add basil sauce into the shrimp mixture and remove it from the heat.
9) Then spoon this mixture over the cooked spaghetti and serve pesto shrimp pasta as desired.
Shrimp and pasta recipes are great for any meal – be it lunch or dinner. What is special about pesto shrimp pasta is that it’s also great for corporate dinners. Get to prepare this amazing pasta in just about 40 minutes or so.