- Yellow cake mix18 Ounces
- Mandarin oranges10 Ounces
- Crushed pineapple3 Cups
- Vanilla pudding mix1 Cups
1) Prepare mixture of cake mix, canned oranges, eggs, and oil. Pour butter to it, and spread over a pan greased with flour and cream.
2) Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for one hour or till the cake turns to reddish brown color from all sides.
3) Cool in refrigerator. Mix whipped topping, drained pineapple, and pudding mix and spread over the cooled cake. Ready to serve.
Pig pickin’ cake is a wonderful dessert. It is especially ideal the times when your kids no more want the same traditional meals and are shouting to be served with a cake. Instead of buying from a shop, prepare this at home. It has pineapples that would water your mouth for sure. Enjoy with your whole family.