- Pineapple Juice1 Cups
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/3 Cups
- Chicken Breast Tenderloins2 Pounds
1) Mix together soy sauce, brown sugar and pineapple juice in a bowl.
2) Stir the mixture in a skillet over medium flame. Switch off the flame just at the boiling point.
3) Transfer the fried sauce to a bowl and add the chicken tenders.
4) Coat well and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for half an hour.
5) Flame up your grill at high setting. Set up your chicken tenders in thin shapes on the skewers.
6) Grill on the slightly greased grate giving 5 minutes to each side. Remember, the grill is on high setting and it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes for each side.
Look like chicken cheese kebabs from somewhere in the middle eastern part of the world, but nope, they're something else, but equally delicious. These Pineapple Chicken Tenders Recipe would give you goosebumps. The taste is stunning and the tenderness of the chicken is staggering.