- Chicken breast halves5skinless, boneless
- Dry Onion Soup Mix1 1/2 Ounces
- Water2 Cups
- Pineapple15 Ounces
- Orange1large; sliced in rounds
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
1) Spray some vegetable spray over a frying pan.
2) Place the chicken breasts in the pan and bring the pan over medium heat.
3) Allow the chicken to get brown.
4) Turn over the chicken and then add water, pineapple chunks, and onion soup in the pan.
5) Cover the pan and reduce the heat to low.
6) Cook the mixture for about half an hour.
7) Transfer the mixture to the serving bowl.
8) Garnish the pineapple chicken with orange slices and serve it with bread or rice.
When I first listened about this recipe, I thought that it’s quite ridiculous to combine a fruit with chicken. Thinking this, I decided not to try it. But once I visited my friend Jones and he served me with pineapple chicken. I ate it and fell in love with straight away. Onion soup makes it the just perfect recipe. Garnished with onion slices, pineapple chicken can be served with plain rice or bread. The recipe is so simple that you can finish up everything in just about 40 minutes – a must try recipe.