1) Peel off the pineapples first.
2) Then chop the fruit into small pieces.
3) Place the pieces in a blender jar.
4) Add sugar (2 to 3 tbsp) and then add 8 ice cubes in the jar.
5) Add 1 cup of water. (Skip this step if you want a concentrated juice).
6) Blend the ingredients until it becomes a smooth mixture. If you feel it’s too thick, add another half a cup of water.
7) Strain the juice is required using a sieve and pour the juice in the glasses.
8) Sprinkle black salt and cumin powder on the juice.
Making this juice is very easy but you have to be quite patient as far as peeling and chopping the fruit is concerned. Do not forget to add the core of the fruit in the juice, as it has bromelain in it, which is believed to have a number of health benefits. The juice is a great source of Vitamin C, which will help you stay energetic the whole day, so try adding it in your breakfast. You may alter the sugar content according to your taste. I would suggest you make it sugar-free.