- Pineapple1/2 CupsFresh
- Curd1 CupsThick, chilled
- Cumin Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Sugar1 Teaspoonsoptional
- Coriander Leaves1 Tablespoons
- Green Chili1/4 Teaspoons
- Pomegranate Seeds2 Teaspoonsoptional
- Saltto taste
1) Place curd in a bowl and add add salt, sugar, and cumin powder it.
2) Beat the ingredients well until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Chop a pineapple into small pieces.
4) Chop a green chili into small pieces.
5) Add these chopped pieces in the curd and mix it well.
6) Transfer the dip to serving bowls and use pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves (chopped) to garnish it.
Pineapple Yogurt Dip is a creamy and delicious mixture of pineapple and yogurt which includes fresh and ripe pineapples. Sweet and sour in taste, this yogurt dip can be served with vegetable rice or chicken rice and can also be served at its own. You can skip sugar if you don’t want it to be sweet. If you are using canned pineapples instead of the fresh ones, use minimum amount of sugar.