- Egg Noodles2 CupsUncooked
- Ground Beef1/2 PoundsLean
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Green Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Pepperoni Sausage1 CupsSliced
- Pizza Sauce16 Ounces
- Milk4 Tablespoons
- Mozzarella Cheese1 CupsShredded
1) Boil noodles like you’d boil any normal pasta. Dont let the noodles get too tender, or else they’d cause issues in the latter stages!
2) Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
3) Cook the ground beef along with chopped onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Stir out all the bulk fat.
4) Throw in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and the milk. Keep mixing well over medium heat. We’re half way through! Remove the mixture from the cooking pan and pour it inside a casserole dish.
5) Bake for upto 20 minutes.
6) Take it out, and without any intervals, top with cheese and leave it to bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts well enough.
7) Serve warm!
What are you more, a pizza lover or a pasta lover? What if all the tastes and cravings of a pizza are moulded into a pasta dish for you and your family to enjoy! This Pizza Casserole dish will make you reconsider having cheese and pizza sauce topped on bread! Pasta rules!