- Package active dry yeast1
- Warm water1 Cups
- White sugar1 Pinch
- Kosher salt2 Teaspoons
- Olive oil1 Tablespoons
- Flour3 Cups
- Garlic2 cloves
- Chopped fresh basil1 Tablespoons
- Olive oil1 Cups
- Minced garlic1/4 Tablespoons
- Tomato sauce1/4 Cups
- Chopped tomatoes1 Cups
- Sliced black olives1/4 Cups
- Roasted red peppers1/4 Cups
- Shredded mozzarella cheese2 Cups
- Chopped fresh basil4 Teaspoons
1) Mix yeast and sugar in warm water. Add salt, olive oil, and flour in a separate bowl and make dough. Turn its sides and cover with damp cloth.
2) Preheat grill for high heat. Take a frying pan and add olive oil with garlic in it. Form 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick piece of the dough and place in the pan where olive oil was present.
3) Heat until it turns to brown. Arrange chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives, and roasted red peppers over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and basil, and keep on cooking till the cheese is melted. Cool down and this is ready to serve.
When it comes to make delicious pizza, even the baking stone and conventional ovens can fail. In such circumstances, there is no alternate of grilled pizza. You can make it professionally in your backyard or garden area. The heat has to be kept moderate so that the real taste of ingredients comes out perfectly.