- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Olive oil1 Tablespoons
- Minced garlic3 Tablespoons
- Sun-dried tomato pesto2 Tablespoons
- Dried basil leaves2 Teaspoons
- Dried oregano1 Teaspoons
- Grated Parmesan cheese1 Tablespoons
- Pizza crust1
- Fresh spinach1 bunch
- Sweet onion1
- Fresh jalapeno pepper1
- Package feta cheese6 Ounces
1) Preheat oven. Combine butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano and Parmesan cheese.
2) Prepare fresh pizza dough and spread this mixture over it. Top with tomato, spinach, onion and jalapeno, as well as crumbled feta cheese.
3) Bake till pizza turns to golden brown. Slice and serve.
Pizza is one of the healthiest diets. This is rich in fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients needed for the proper growth of the body. Pizza without red source is a traditional pizza that is made only with light taste of tomatoes.