- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Plum Sauce10 Ounces
- Chili Sauce12 fluid ounce
- Baby Back Pork Ribs4.5 Pounds
Steps to make Plum Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer up a roasting pan with foil and slightly grease the foil.
3) Set the ribs up on the foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes time.
4) Meanwhile, add plum sauce, soy sauce and chili sauce into a non stick skillet over moderate high flame.
5) Stir well and bring the sauce to a boil. Leave aside.
6) Once the ribs have been roasted, coat them with half of the prepared sauce.
7) Bake for 50 more minutes or until soft and tender.
8) Top with the remaining sauce or simply serve alongside!
This Plum Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe is one of the most flavorful and tasty rib meals out there. The plum coating is just out of this world and can be used with almost any kind of meat. This is super delicious. Me and my wife cant help but make this atleast 3 times a month. Outstanding stuff! Good luck with this