- Zucchini2 Cupsshredded
- Vegetable Oil1 Cups
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- Whole Wheat Flour1 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon2 Teaspoonsground
- Baking Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Plums3 Cupschopped
- White Sugar1 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F and then arrange parchment paper over 2 bread pans. Alternatively, you can also grease them with cooking spray or butter.
2) Place shredded zucchini in a bowl and add a cup of white sugar in it. Then add a cup of vegetable oil along with vanilla extract, eggs, and brown sugar. Do mix well until everything is well mixed.
3) Now place all purpose flour in a bowl and add whole wheat flour in it. Then add a teaspoon of cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in it. Mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
4) Then slowly add flour mixture in the zucchini mixture and do mix well so that the batter is quite smooth.
5) Add plums in the bowl and mix well.
6) Then transfer the batter to the prepared pans.
7) Now mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of white sugar and spread this mixture over the batter.
8) Place the pans in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour; make sure a teaser poked in the center of the cake comes out clean.
9) Let the bread cool down in the pan for about 10 minutes; then transfer the bread to a wire rack and let it cool down completely.
10) Cut the plum zucchini bread into slices with a sharp knife and serve as desired.
Looking for some fruity zucchini bread? Try making plum zucchini bread at home and enjoy some delicious bread in the breakfast. It’s quite sweet, though you can cut down the amount of sugar by replacing white sugar with some bake-able sugar substitute. All purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, and plums make it so amazing that you would love to keep a complete batch of this bread at your home. Get to prepare this delicious bread in just about one and a half hour.