- Butter3 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- All Purpose Flour3 Tablespoons
- Chicken Broth15 Ounces
- Potatoes6 CupsSliced
- Paprika Powder1 dash
- Pork Chops6
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up a butter in a skillet over moderate flame. Mix in salt, black pepper and flour. Stir fry for a minute.
3) Add the chicken broth and stir well. Bring the mixture to a b boil. Mix well and set aside.
4) Heat up butter in another skillet and fry the pork chops over moderate-high flame, until evenly brown from all sides.
5) Layer up a baking dish with butter and then set up the potatoes on top.
6) Top the potatoes with the mixture prepared in Step 3, then top with the fried pork chops.
7) Season with Paprika powder and enclose the baking dish.
8) Bake for 60 minutes time. Remove the foil from the top and bake for an additional half hour. Serve warm!
One of the greatest recipes that was passed onto me by my aunt. Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes Recipe will become an instant family favorite at your place. The pork chops are delicious and the baked potatoes come flavored with stunning chicken broth and paprika seasoning.