- Rice Wine Vinegar1/4 Cups
- Garlic2 TablespoonsChopped
- Brown Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil5 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Pork Loin Chops4Boneless and bite size pieces
- Vegetable Oil5 Tablespoons
- Ginger3 TablespoonsChopped
- Hot Chile Paste1 Tablespoons
- Teriyaki Sauce5 Tablespoons
- Green Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Red Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Yellow Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Slivered Almonds1/4 Cups
- Fresh Mint2 TablespoonsChopped
1) Take a bowl and whisk together rice wine vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, olive oil, salt and ground black pepper.
2) Add the pork pieces to the bowl and coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover the bowl and leave aside for some time.
3) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame. Roast fry the almonds in the hot skillet until brown.
4) Heat up oil in a new skillet over moderate high flame.
5) Add ginger, chile pasta and the marinated pork.
6) Stir in teriyaki sauce and turn the flame to high. Stir readily and cook till the pork is full white.
7) Add green bell pepper and red bell pepper. Stir fry with the mixture and cook until almost all liquids have gone.
8) Mix in mint and almond slivers. Serve hot!
Pork n Pepper Stir Fry Recipe is one of the easiest and spiciest stir fry dishes out there. You may adjust the amount of spice to suit your taste. The meat choice is all upto you, it really doesnt matter whether it is beef or chicken. Enjoy this amazing meal with your favorite rice, Id recommend white boiled basmati rice!