- Rice Noodles7 Ounces
- Vegetable Oil5 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Ginger1/2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Small Shrimp1.5 CupsPre Cooked and Diced
- Pork1.5 CupsCooked and Chopped
- Bok Choy4 CupsShredded
- Oyster Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Chicken Broth1/4 Cups
- Red Pepper Flakes1/4 Teaspoons
- Green Onion1Chopped
1) Fill a large bowl with warm water and cip in the rice noodles. Drain and leave aside once done.
2) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame.
3) Add the noodles and stir fry for a minute.
4) Transfer the sauted noodles to a serving platter.
5) Add some more oil to the skillet. Throw in pork, shrimp, ginger, garlic and onion. Stir fry for a few minutes.
6) Pour in bok choy, chicken broth and oyster sauce. Add the pepper flakes and mix throughout.
7) Seal the skillet and leave to cook for a minute or too.
8) Serve the cooked mixture over the prepared noodles and garnish with green onion.
Me and my family members have been massive fans of pancit for ever and this Pork Shrimp Pancit Recipe is a super way of making a delicious pancit meal. Add lots of soy sauce and lemon for the best flavoring possible. Use any meat of your choice, that really doesnt matter. The oyster sauce gives a nice touch to the whole dish.