- Pizza crust dough1
- Olive oil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 Clovesminced
- Bell pepper1red
- Portobello Mushrooms2
- Balsamic vinegar3 Tablespoons
- Artichoke hearts6.5 Ounces
- Goat cheese4 Ounces
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F (or 175 C).
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter. You can also use a round pizza pan instead.
3) Spread the pizza dough on the prepared pan evenly.
4) Drizzle a bit of olive oil on it.
5) Sprinkle the crust of the dough with garlic.
6) Arrange mushrooms, red and yellow bell peppers, and artichoke hearts on top of the crust.
7) Once done, put small pieces of goat cheese on it.
8) Use balsamic vinegar to spread it over the top of the crust.
9) Bake the crust in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Make sure that the edges of the crust turn golden brown in color before you turn off the oven.
10) Once baked, it is ready to serve!
This is a multi-flavored delicious pizza. It has tons of ingredients to give it a unique and amazing taste. The pizza sauce can be prepared with balsamic vinegar and tomatoes, but that is optional. It is rich in fats, proteins, and other essential nutrients.