- Cheddar Cheese1 CupsShredded
- Green Onions4Chopped
- Canned Tuna12 Ounces
- Mayonnaise1/4 Cups
- Baking Potatoes4
Steps to make Potunas Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven for an hour.
3) Let the potatoes cool down, then slice them in half.
4) scoop the the halved potatoes to a bowl, leaving the shell behind.
5) Add green onions, tuna and mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly.
6) Now fill the potato shells with the tuna potato mixture. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
7) Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
A great fish meal which can be a real family favorite at your place, this Potunas Recipe is outstanding when served. Beautifully presented on the table and wonderfully felt inside the tongue. Call it a casserole or a fish dish, this is awesome and one of my favorite tuna meals!