- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Arborio Rice2 Cups
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Chicken Broth1 QuartsHot
- Chile Garlic Butter1/4 Cups
- Medium Shrimp12 OuncesPeeled, Deveined
- Carrot1Thinly Sliced
- Pine Nuts1/3 Cups
- Canned Black Olives1/4 CupsSliced
- Red Chile Pepper1Chopped
- Black PepperTo Taste
Steps to make Easy Bake Risotto Recipe:
1) Set up the baking oven rack right in the middle position and heat the oven up to the 440 degrees F mark.
2) Heat up butter in a non stick skillet over moderate high flame.
3) Add onion to the hot butter and stir fry for 5 minutes time.
4) Add rice to the oninos and then stir in wine. Mix well and bring to a simmer.
5) Cook until almost all of the liquid has evaporated. Turn off the flame.
6) Mix in broth and water. Now carefully, using heat proof gloves, transfer the super hot mixture to a Dutch oven.
7) Seal the Dutch oven from the top using heavy duty foil. Then cover with the lid from the top.
8) Place on the oven rack and bake for 25 minutes time in the preheated oven.
9) Now carefully set up the hot dutch oven over low flame. Mix well until the rice mixture is creamy.
10) Add a cup of Parmesan Cheese, followed by parsley and peas.
11) Season with salt and ground black peppper. Toss thoroughly.
Prawn Pine Nut Risotto Recipe presents to you a wonderful mixture of rice, prawns and pine nuts in a flavorful sensation. The carrots addition will be my favorite, it adds that crunchiness and color to the whole dish! Creamy and super tasty, a very fine rice dish.